subota, 22. veljače 2014.

Intro

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to my place! Grab a drink and make yourself comfortable, cause we're in for quite a ride. Some of you may know me, most of you don't. The name's Sawyer Sell, amateur musician, dreamer, prog rock lover, procrastinator. I live in London, let's say. Here I'll commonly talk about some of my favourite albums, musicians, bands, etc. I'll also write stuff happening to me in life, and dreams. Dreams play a major role in my life, and I believe they have quite a meaning in life. As I'm sitting in my not-so-comfy chair, sipping my not-so-tasty tea, I'm wondering if I should give you a review right away, or should I get over to other stuff? Ah, screw it, I'm tired.

Anyway, stay here for more, I really have to gather some materials for a decent album review I'm having in mind. Here's a picture of Johnny Cash eating cake in a bush. Why? Why not.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar