subota, 8. ožujka 2014.

On irresponsibility

I guess I'm not the most responsible blogger, huh?

A day after my first post I started putting together a review on Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side of The Moon'. Two days after, I had some pressing issues I wish not to discuss here so I decided not to work on it that day, and said I would do it tomorrow. And I completely forgot about the blog. Sorry, I guess. 

I also changed my mind about the music reviews, cause I don't think I'll be able to put too much of that up.

Dreams however? Fuck yes.

I have a most interesting thing I wish to share with you guys and gals. A recurring dream. 

TUN TUN TUUUUUN!

Not much a recurring dream as a recurring dream character. Since pictures tell a thousand words, let me spare myself of typing and present you with a drawing of this... thing.



It appears every once in a while, and it makes me extraordinarily uncomfortable. I can't even see the end of it. You'll notice that, on this particulary detailed illustration, it's leg's go past the edge of the paper: that's because, as much as I look for them, they are nowhere to be seen. I even tried looking all the way down, then backwards through my legs, and it just projects the thing behind me. It's also huge. I also drew a serious business-looking chap smoking a cigarette next to it, just for size comparison. Apart from being oddly disturbing, it doesn't do much. It just stands there looking at me. Actually, the correct term would be facing me, since I can't make out any details. The dreams where it appears are usually very monotonous: I'm walking around a partially deserted city I never saw before, and it just appears. That's the point where I feel disturbed and try to run, but a part of me won't. I wouldn't describe what I feel as fear, it's more of an odd feeling of dread.

I also noticed that, in waking life, sometimes I get the feeling, but it's just random. It's weird. I also have been feeling a bit on the down side last couple of days, but I don't attribute it to the dreams, since I do have a bad couple of days every now and then with no obvious cause. 

So, now a bit of a recommendation for you guys:

Yesterday, I was feeling rather dull, so I decided to surf the Internet properly for the first time in ages. And oh my, did I find a jewel: Stumbleupon. So this is how it works: you make an account, tick a couple of boxes about your interest, and just press a button. This button takes you to a random site, and this site fits into at least one of the categories of interests you picked earlier. You can find some pretty good stuff, plus registration is quick: you can sign in with Facebook. I'm amazed I didn't find this thing earlier, cause it's really really good and I encourage you guys to take a look at it if you didn't already.

So, that's all of my time, stay tuned for more shenanigans!

-Sawyer!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar