nedjelja, 6. travnja 2014.

White Mouse

How are you all?

I haven't posted here in a while, so I better start explaining. Ever since I made that last post about the dream, it's been intensifying. I no longer felt dread. I felt menaced by the shadow, and the paranoia I felt in the dream crossed over into waking life. The dream itself hasn't changed much, except I could swear that the shadow was becoming more and more detailed. It formed eyes, two holes as black as night, as well as a mouth, laughing at me with a raspy, breathy voice. I saw things in the corner of my eye. I realised, maybe it was because of the blog, so I stopped. I hoped it would stop too, but it got worse again. Now it's interfering with my daily schedule. I can't sleep too much. I see the thing, no longer in the corner of my eye, but I can swear it's there sometimes. Just as I panic, it disappears. I'm starting to hear cacophonies of whispers at night. Now I understand the meaning of this blog. It is to document the whereabouts of this entity, to investigate it, and bring it to the public. So I will turn it into a journal. Each post will be comprised of two parts: a waking day entry, and a dream entry. I will publish only important entries. Here is one from my personal journal:

2. of April, 2014:

DREAM: Usual recurring one. I was running down a street when I saw the thing. From now on I will refer to it simply as The Shadow. It was gazing at me quite unpleasantly whispering things. Usual panic ensues. I tried to run but my feet wouldn't obey. It started coming closer. People were passing by not giving it a glance. I screamed. Woke up at exactly 3 o' clock in the morning.

WAKING: After the dream, extreme paranoia ensued. Couldn't go back to sleep, despite having slept for only 4 hours. I got up and booted up my computer. I tried to cure my paranoia by looking at a video of puppies playing, but it didn't help. I didn't know what to do at 3 in the morning, so I tried playing Oblivion. It was utterly unenjoyable. After about an hour, I turned around and saw The Shadow. I screamed and rushed out of my apartment into the hallway, undressed, except for undies, and barefoot. I was ashamed of myself behaving this way, but I was too scared to go back in. At about 5 AM I got back in, and it was gone. I put some clothes on this time, just in case. School was starting in 5 hours, so I had time to lose. I decided to be brave and get out for a walk. I went to a small park where I lost count of time and fell asleep, since I was very tired. I was woken up by my 9:30 alarm, which I created due to when I sleeped over last monday (similar situation). School was uneventful. Ended in 4 PM. Rest of day uneventful. Fell asleep ca. 11 PM

More is coming soon.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar